Richard Dyer is currently the director of RADsite Ltd,
a web development company based in Nantwich, Cheshire, UK.
After completing a masters degree (MEng) in mechanical engineering at the University of Bristol, he worked in a variety of technical and managerial roles
in the motor industry at Rover, BMW, Land Rover, Rolls-Royce and Bentley. His experience includes:
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) and member of the British Computer Society (MBCS).
- Design and development of automotive steering and suspension systems.
- Computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided engineering (CAE).
- Subjective and objective vehicle testing, data acquisition and analysis.
- Automotive design analysis, specialising in multi-body dynamic analysis.
- Custom software development to automate and optimise inefficient processes.
- Systems analysis and requirements definition for IT systems.
- Corporate web development for a wide range of intranet, extranet and internet applications.
- Development of content management systems.
Primary technical skills:
- Systems analysis, design, and architecture of new web-based IT solutions.
- Integration and optimisation of existing web-based systems.
- .NET (C#) software development using all frameworks from 1.1 onwards.
- SQL Server and Oracle database development.
- Web server (IIS) specification and configuration.
- Excel VBA and scripting.
To get in touch with Richard, please contact RADsite.