Brochure websites are a good entry-level start point to get your business online.
A brochure website can mean anything from a couple of pages to a huge information site with hundreds of pages and a multi-level menu structure. Brochure websites normally contain only static content, which means that the site appears the same to all visitors and comprises pages that were individually created from free text and graphics. Most of the RADsite website is a brochure website, apart from the contact form and client login area.
No matter how big the website, key success factors for a brochure website are:
- Interesting, relevant, frequently-updated content
- Attractive page design that engages visitors and reflects the image of the company
- Easy to view and navigate on different screen sizes, browsers, and mobile devices
- Easily found by search engines
- Compliant with all relevant laws and accessibility guidelines
- Able to expand and adapt to meet your changing business requirements
RADsite can create an effective brochure website with a powerful Content Management System that meets all these requirements, and can easily be extended to add catalogue, e-commerce, or custom features.